Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Angry Stockholm's Bus driver killed my BABY!


RIP my Baby 2011-2012
Today is the worst day of my life which I will never and ever forget for the rest of my life. An angry Stockholm's local traffic (SL) buss-driver smashed and completely destroyed beyond recognition my SP-800UZ Olympus Camera worth 350USD, the only worthy property of mine which gave me my life back. I saw him "napping" with his feet on the wheel while I was walking by so I tried to take pictures of him but before I knew it



he jerked from his seat, strangled me, snatched my camera and then boom!!! smashed her on the asphalt in front of two witnesses. My heart is bleeding,

I just want to shoot myself, I couldn't sleep because of the pain in my chest; I wish that #SL driver knew how much she means to me.
RIP my Baby 2011-2012
RIP my Baby 2011-2012
I feel like I lost a close family; she was with me for almost two years. She's my best friend, my toy, my blood-line which brought my life (journalism) back to express myself in different forms and shapes. Her life ended today at 19:18GMT local time at a place called Universitetet. There were thousands of pictures and videos which I didn't save them on neither the memory card nor on my computer which I'm afraid I'll never recover them back since the camera is destroyed completely. Thanks to two complete strangers who took pictures of my baby's irreparable damages which took away her last breath and mine as well. RIP my dear, I will never and ever forget your priceless services that helped me to capture moments in real time at home, on the street, in the woods, at birthday parties, funerals, soccer fields, marathons, demonstrations and other many countless places and events. The worst heartbreaking thing is that not only my 6yrs old crappy Sony Ericsson W80050i 2.0pixel phone camera can't and will not take images remotely close to my beloved camera but also I can't afford to buy neither similar cameras nor smartphones. On top of that, I'm scared to make a complaint against this barbaric incident to the Police since I'm undocumented asylum seeker in Sweden which means eventually the culprit will go away with his hideous crimes. Now, I totally agree with the saying “Misery Loves Company”. Thanks to SL's honorable driver who makes my life purposeless, more difficult and miserable as if I have not enough issues in my luggage. NO iReport, NO blog, NO nothing!!! Life really sucks!!! Rest in Peace my baby; you are gone but will not be forgotten. I was dreaming to take you to Paris, London, New York, Addis Ababa, Istanbul, Cairo, Buthan, Delhi, Santiago, Barbedos and to countless places all over the world but your life cut short in  front of my eyes. Sorry babe, my skinny chicken arms couldn't save you from being lifeless just in a fraction of a second. This piece is dedicated to millions of nameless and faceless gadgets like mine which were/are being destroyed by clue-lesss idiots every single second across the world including Sweden where Freedom of Expression has been exercised for hundreds of years. I love you babe and I will always love you.

PS: Pictures of My baby's last remains were taken by Meilin Wong Heden

2 comments:

  1. Noooo, im sorry for you. It also have great menorys with you and that camera. /jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jonas for your feedback;I'm mourning, I couldn't believe that idiot took away half of my life. what's even makes me sick is that i can't file charges against the stupid driver to get justice:((( he just turned up-side down my life.

    ReplyDelete