Thursday, September 29, 2011

CyberEthiopia - Ethiopian News from the Internet - Ethiopian Christians celebrate discovery of Jesus crucifix

Enkuan Abesanem/Happy Mesqel to all Ethiopian Christians. My family & our cousins used to gather to eat delicious various types gurage kitfos and had a lot of fun at our lovely grand-mom's (RIP) place in Gola sefer back then.

I miss the smell of fresh baked qocho (traditional bread of Gurage and other tribes of Southern Ethiopia, which is made of the roots of false banana), mitmita (very hot chilli), spiced up butter, aybe (gottage cheese) and gommen (cabbage). This's one of the days which make me feel like flying back home. Exile sucks!!!
CyberEthiopia - Ethiopian News from the Internet - Ethiopian Christians celebrate discovery of Jesus crucifix

3 comments:

  1. yuo also gurge laike dR Brhanu hahahha yuo stuped all. Malse make klink, hospetal,skool,dame, colge. u stope rite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please???I know who you're and I don't want wasting my time replying to your rubbish. Maybe you should to your doctor to give you sleeping pills:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selam Teddy,
    I really like your blog, kudos bro. YOu forgot me but you used to hang out at our sefer back then. I saw your blog on ECADF's webstie and I was like this world is getting smaller. How's life in Sweden? It seems you missed home big time aydel? I luv all your pictures and articles, this one is my favorite. Keep the good job and don't discourage by jerks like this one. Please take care, these guys are animals.

    ReplyDelete